Dear Professor/Dear Doctor,
this is to inform you that the processing of your personal data will be carried out in our company according to current European laws and regulations (complying with: UE 2016/679 EU Parliament and April 27 2016 Council). As established by this law, the processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency in order to protect your confidentiality and rights.
1) PROCESSING PURPOSES
Your data will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- a) Organization of events, incentive travel, congresses and conventions: performance of bureaucratic procedures, reservation of tickets for transport, hotels, tourist services, logistical arrangements, etc., and/or performance of accreditation procedures (ECM/EACCME and eventual further accreditation);
- b) Taxation and accounting obligations;
- c) Operational and managerial requirements;
- d) Management of business relations related to the required service;
- e) MARKETING: Possible forwarding of informative and promotional material relating to our sector in printed form or electronically.
2) PERSONAL DATA GRANTING
For data required to fulfil obligations envisaged by law, regulations and Community legislation or provisions issued by legally empowered authorities and vigilance and control bodies, and to perform our business activities and fulfil our accounting, taxation and corporate organisational obligations, we are not required to obtain your consent and failure to provide such data will make it impossible to continue the relationship to the extent that said data are necessary for performance of the same.
The purchase of products and services marketed by AVEC SRL enables the latter to forward informative, advertising and promotional material relating to its sector of expertise in compliance with the methods indicated in point 1/e). Should you decide to object to the processing operations for commercial purposes, said refusal/objection will not have any consequences of any kind. The providing of personal data in order to receive advertising and informative material relating to our area of expertise either in printed form or electronically is entirely optional.
3) DATA PROCESSING AND COMMUNICATION
Your data will be processed by the Processors and employees in charge for. This personnel has been trained to guarantee a proper processing, through electronical devices and /or paper forms, in order to safeguard privacy and secrecy with appropriate measures. These data will not be broadcasted.
Your data will be stored in secure databases on our servers, or on the servers of our trusted suppliers acting as data controllers.
These data will not be disseminated and will be processed within the limits and in the time necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for the purposes indicated above.
Your data might be communicated to the following, in charge as External Consultant:
- accountants for bookkeeping and taxation obligations;
- attorneys for legal assistance for contractual purposes and management of litigation;
- entities/companies which collaborate with our company in the various sectors, for reasons strictly connected to the purposes set forth in point 1;
- banks and credit institutions.
4) EXERCISING RIGHTS and DATA CONTROLLER
At any time you will be able to exercise your rights as set out in the regulation UE 2016/679 EU Parliament and April 27 2016 Council, referred to in articles 15 to 21.
You will also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may contact the processing controller and persons in charge in order to exercise your rights; All requests may be forwarded by email to: email@example.com by phone to: 0362 / 581579, or by fax to 0362 / 581579.
The data controller is: AVEC SRL Via Lavoratori, Autobianchi, 1 – Lotto 9/Uff.14 – 20832 – Desio (MB) Italy
The person in charge of the processing is Volpe Angela.